A range of YEED adjustable supports for patios or wooden or slab terraces with the "Made in France" guarantee, a sign of trust, accessibility and durability.
Resistance and Adaptability
YEED®'s experience in terms of the adaptability, versatility and resistance of its adjustable pedestals is confirmed by numerous achievements around the world.
- Maintaining the waterproofness of the floors: it is not necessary to drill or glue.
- Can be installed on various substrates: waterproof floors, stabilized gravel, stone terraces, tiles, bitumen, wood.
- Suitable for sloping ground.
- Allow drainage of rainwater.
- It is possible to pass electrical wiring, pipes and ducts under the coating and between the studs.
- Allow the integration of crawl spaces, inspection hatches, gutters and evacuation grids for rainwater.
- Ease of maintenance thanks to the possibility of dismantling.
- Provide natural floor insulation, both acoustically and thermally.
Resistance to weights
Supports loads of more than 1000 kg
Resistance to corrosive substances
chemical solutions or acids
Resistance to temperature variations ranging from -40°C to 60°C
Resistance to bad weather: rain, frost, heatwave, drought...
Three types of products
To meet the needs of your developments, YEED Groupe offers three types of products