Supports for wood, composite and slab structures
A range of YEED adjustable pedestals for wooden or slab patios or terraces with the "Made in France" guarantee, a sign of trust and durability.
Landscapers, architects, urban planners, and building and landscaping contractors recommend them. Contact us now.
A selection of products developed by contractors in the construction sector, landscapers and architects, intended for the creation and leveling of structures in wood, composite or slab, both for exteriors and interiors. Their use facilitates the layout and optimization of outdoor and indoor spaces in various contexts, such as:
- Industrial sites
- Shopping centers
- Hotels, restaurants, rooftops
- Beaches, pools, spas
- Pedestrian spaces.
Brackets have a wide variety of applications and are used in a variety of landscaping projects including:
- Trade shows
- Festival venues
- Concert venues
- Solar panels
- Structures on stilts
- Architectural levels.
These pedestals meet European standards and are made from recycled, certified materials, designed for easy use as they are compatible with wood, aluminum and composite joists. They are of good quality and have a great durability because rot-proof. Their height ranges from 8 to 700mm.
YEED® pedestals can receive different types of coverings such as concrete slabs with various finishes: ceramic, stone, marble slabs or natural or composite wood slats on wood, metal or PVC joists.
Two words: resistance and adaptability
The experience of YEED ® on the adaptability, versatility and resistance of its adjustable pedestals is confirmed with numerous achievements throughout the world.
YEED®'s experience in terms of the adaptability, versatility and resistance of its adjustable pedestals is confirmed by numerous achievements around the world.
- Maintaining the waterproofness of the floors: it is not necessary to drill or glue.
- Can be installed on various supports: waterproof floors, gravel. stabilized, stone terraces, tiles, bitumen, wood.
- Suitable for sloping ground.
- Allow the drainage of rainwater, It is possible to pass electrical wiring, pipes and ducts under the covering and between the studs.
- Allow the integration of crawl spaces, inspection hatches, gutters and evacuation grids for rainwater.
- Ease of maintenance thanks to the possibility of dismantling,
- Provide natural floor insulation, both acoustically and thermally.